Pernand Vergelesses “Clos Berthet” Monopole
Yield (in number of bottles): 3 000
- GRAPE : Pinot Noir
- AGE OF THE VINES : 30 years
- VINTAGE : Hand harvested.
- WINEMAKING : 100% destemmed fruit. Traditional winemaking in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats, twice daily punching. 15-day fermentation.
- AGING : 15 months in oak casks.
- SERVICE : Serving temperature: 16°C.
- TASTING : Nice ruby colour. Fragrant aromatics of fresh red fruits, raspberry, cherry and crushed strawberry. The palate is soft and round displaying intense fruits with hints of pepper.
- CUSTODY : Drinking well now. Cellaring potential : conserve up to 4 years.