Aloxe-Corton « Les Vercots » 1er Cru
Yield (in number of bottles): 2 900
- GRAPE : Pinot Noir
- SURFACE : 0 ha 47
- AGE OF THE VINES : 30 years
- VINTAGE : Hand harvested with sorting.
- WINEMAKING : 100% destemmed fruit. Traditional winemaking in thermo-regulated stainless steel vats, twice daily punching. 16-day fermentation.
- AGING : 16 months in oak casks. 20% new oak.
- SERVICE : Serving temperature: 16°C.
- TASTING : Intense ruby colour. Complex nose displaying a great intensity of red fruits, mellow berry and spices. The palate presents harmonious balance, sustained tannins and great length. Good ageing potential. Match with red meat or cheese.
- CUSTODY : Drinking well now. Cellaring potential: Conserve 3 to 6 years.